*THIS IS A WEBINAR*
The Inland Empire Regional Chamber of Commerce (IERCC) is pleased to bring you the Build Back Better Business Series. A series of seminars focusing on personal and professional development and success.
Relationships building is a key skill for the following functions:
- Sales [Sales people face conflict with customers and credit professionals]
- Credit [Credit is in constant conflict with sales and customers]
- Collection [Collection specialists face angry customers all the time]
- Customer Service [Customer service representatives deal with angry customers routinely]
- Cashflow Management [strong relationships guarantee timely cashflow]
The above areas are vital for business start-ups and entrepreneurs. Oftentimes the solopreneur deals with these issues alone. Knowing how to build strong relationships and how to resolve conflicts is a key skill for entrepreneurial success.