*This is an in-person presentation. Capacity is limited.
Join us on September 15th for our quarterly update from Brightline West regarding the high-speed rail project.
High-speed rail is headed to the Inland Empire. Brightline West, a Brightline affiliated company, will connect the 260 miles between Las Vegas and Los Angeles.
You are invited to join the Inland Empire Regional Chamber of Commerce for a special presentation from Greta Seidman, Public Affairs Director for Brightline West, regarding the Economic Impact and Job Creation of high-speed rail in the Inland Empire.
- 85 minute expected travel time between Apply Valley to Las Vegas
- Our route is 2x faster than driving
- Zero-emission, electric train sets
- Expected top speed is 200 mph
- 400,000 tons of CO2 removed annually by reducing 3 million vehicles
- Connections to Metrolink and planned future connection to California High-Speed Rail in Palmdale
- Convenient station located off the Vegas strip (I-15)
Economic & Environmental Impact:
- 40,000 Construction Jobs Created
- $9 Billion in Economic Impact
- 3 Million Cars Removed Annually
- 1,000 Permanent Jobs with Brightline
- $1 Billion in Tax Revenue
- Zero Emission Trainsets